Sign in to follow this  
Narvik

What happened to Brazlilan WW2 Mod?

Hello to all.

Some months ago I found on Youtube a number of movies from "upcoming" mod about Brazilian expeditionary force in Italy during WW2, called "Cobra Fumou". I also found some Brazilian OFP site (I think it was Armapoint.com) with some info about the mod, but without any links to download. Yesturday I tried to visit Armapoint.com, but was unable to find any information about "Cobra Fumou", or any WW2 mod. Does anybody know the stage of developing of the mod for now? Will it be released for OFP?

Regards.

Like most mods ...dead. I tried to contact dragon44 about this mod but he didn't response. Info on web talked about cancel project so...probably was cancel like Amason Crisis. Dead like Road to Caen and rest of good mods.

Regards

Thank You for link.

Any chances to unfinished addons from Cobra Fumou? Community will be happy ;)

No choices,I think...

Dragon44 are too busy now,but I'll talk about the search of FEB1944 addons to Dragon.Maybe he can put it to download.

I talked with Dragon44 via msn. He told he will release mod for ofp when he will time to finish it. It will probably using elements of Italian Front addons casue he wanted to make it as reallistic as possible about brazlian expeditionary force. So Narvik You can wait with patience ;)