Sign in to follow this  
rory_pamphilon

Sum noob coop editor questions

Hi, please anybody knowledgeable help me out on my basic coop map.

It's a basic dogfighting/bombing mission in taki. Spawn at S airfield with plenty of empty planes. Attack tanks and planes in N part of map. Basic respawning script & visibility adjustment script included.

1. Iv created 1 player & 3 playable units for humans to spawn into. They are grouped currently, is that the best way to do it? I want to be able to get the small green diamond around my coop buddies so I can see them over the horizon? Or is there a way to get player names appearing on the map?

2. After a while my ability to lock onto targets goes away, only the square shows up over a tank but no circle & no lock sound. What's up with that?

3. How do I make vehicles respawn after they are used?

Many thanks :-)

Hey thanks, il giv that a try, just what I was after. Does it respawn enemy AI controlled vehicles on the map also or just friendly vehicles?

Regarding no.2, has anybody experienced this before? It's a real pita! When flying an apache solo lock on works once switched to manual fire but it stops working after a while. Possibly when I respawn although not 100% sure yet.

Thanks