Sign in to follow this  
KillerBunny

A few questions

Are there any more dlc's planned for ArmA 2? It's kind of hard for me to buy one every time it is released so I'm planning on buying then all along with the expansion, but if there are any more dlc's planned I may wait a little more.

And, my pc isn't that great anymore and I'd like to know if OA is much heavier than ArmA 2 standalone. I know this is probably a question answered many times already so feel free to ignore it.

Can't answer your first question as i have no idea.

Looking at both the ARMA 2 AND OA boxes OA does have slightly higher requirements than ARMA2... HOWEVER, i would disagree with that as i actually get better performance with OA than i did with ARMA2... if your pc can run arma 2 it can run OA/CO.

Can't answer your first question as i have no idea.

Looking at both the ARMA 2 AND OA boxes OA does have slightly higher requirements than ARMA2... HOWEVER, i would disagree with that as i actually get better performance with OA than i did with ARMA2... if your pc can run arma 2 it can run OA/CO.

I'm pretty sure I can run it, I just wanted to know if I needed to run it on lower settings.