Sign in to follow this  
mk_ultra

Higher Rank Required?

I am trying to host a server, just so that I can practice flying some of the vehicles but when I try to enter any of them I get a message saying that I need to be a higher rank to enter.

I am wondering if there is a setting or command anywhere to override this. Any help here will be greatly appreciated.

Why would you need to host a server to practice flying, just plop down whatever you want to fly in the editor, hit preview and practice, practice, practice.

Your problem is the mission you run on your server (evolution/domination) that unlock vehicles based on points acquired/rank gained.

Keep in mind that Arma 2 does not have a progressive rank system, stat tracker, or anything like that. Those rank-based features are specific to the missions you are playing. As KillaALF rightly said, spend some time trying stuff out in the editor first and foremost, but you may also be interested in taking a crack at the Armory. ;)

or you could also try a different game mode or even turn off rank requierments. if im correct you can select that while picking the game.