Sign in to follow this  
doddie

Banned from Server - Eyefinity or beta??

Can I use Eyefinity when playing online? I was connecting to a server and up came the message player banned,

I didnt get into the game at all, is it possible that eyefinity caused this or the latest beta? Build 77159

dont want to be banned everytime I try, ive only just got into this great game :confused:

do many players use eyefinity??

advice appreciated

unlikely to be the beta..... wouldnt have thought it was eyefinity either ,, are us sure u havent changed any files ? cause some servers will auto ban on diff. data.

unlikely to be the beta..... wouldnt have thought it was eyefinity either ,, are us sure u havent changed any files ? cause some servers will auto ban on diff. data.

thx for reply - im using ArmA II Launcher (Spirited Machine) to run the beta, with all other mods disabled (ace pack - via six updater). the server site in question was http://www.tanatos.it

I only joined this server for the 1st time to try it out, so I dont know if I would of been banned without beta or eyefinity. seems a bit harsh, kick would of done the job :(

the only thing that was showing on the games main screen was expansion - beta. no mods entries showing.

Tanatos are a decent bunch.... doubt they would have banned for no reason buddy... unless it was an AUTO ban for "hacked"data (this doesnt mean a cheat bud) just that some file on your system is not what it should be...

---------- Post added at 22:25 ---------- Previous post was at 22:24 ----------

BTW No-one will ban or kick for using a beta....... ....

---------- Post added at 22:25 ---------- Previous post was at 22:25 ----------

Worth asking them direct on their forum .....

I have tried another few servers and they seem to be fine so far,

in the meantime i'l check my files.

thx for help:D