Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Resistance is now on pre-order

If you wish to help OFPEC, I suggest you pre-order it from Codemasters through OFPEC. How? Just head over to www.ofpeditingcenter.com and click on the picture of the Resistance box. 5% of the price will go back to OFPEC, so please try and help and keep that great site up and running smile.gif

Resistance will be 20 quid, by the way smile.gif

/me tries to get new overdraft from bank confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ May 12 2002,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Resistance will be 20 quid, by the way smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Whats a quid, and whats their exchange rate with US $$$$?

smile.gif

a quid is a pound.

In case that doesn't help you either a pound (Å) is Uk currency wink.gif

20.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 29.2700 USD United States Dollars

1 GBP = 1.46350 USD 1 USD = 0.683293 GBP

thank ya kindly. I know what a pound is, and have on occasion heard people talk about quid, but I never actually learned what they were. Well, Im feeling enlightened right now biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ May 12 2002,01:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I suggest you pre-order it from Codemasters through OFPEC.<span id='postcolor'>

Buy it from me!

Buy it from me!

wow.gif I've got 7 kids to put through college! wow.gif

biggrin.gif

r u planning to send your 7 kids to a college in US? otherwise, tuition costs are not that problematic, i heard

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ May 12 2002,07:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">r u planning to send your 7 kids to a college in US? otherwise, tuition costs are not that problematic, i heard<span id='postcolor'>

After tax per-capita income here is way below that of the US.

And shuts ups anyways, Ralph. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 12 2002,07:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ May 12 2002,07:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">r u planning to send your 7 kids to a college in US? otherwise, tuition costs are not that problematic, i heard<span id='postcolor'>

After tax per-capita income here is way below that of the US.

And shuts ups anyways, Ralph.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I thought he meant that tuition fees in the US are ridiculous compared to tuition fees in Israel (or anywhere else for that matter!!!!!wink.giftounge.gif

I might actually look into getting it through you wow.gif Amazon is way cheaper than Codemasters, but I don't know how much they charge for shipping to Germany. Yes, I might wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ May 12 2002,12:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I might actually look into getting it through you wow.gif Amazon is way cheaper than Codemasters, but I don't know how much they charge for shipping to Germany. Yes, I might wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Shipping from Amazon UK will be much cheaper if you move to England. biggrin.gif Go for it!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ May 12 2002,11:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ May 12 2002,12:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I might actually look into getting it through you wow.gif Amazon is way cheaper than Codemasters, but I don't know how much they charge for shipping to Germany. Yes, I might wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Shipping from Amazon UK will be much cheaper if you move to England.  biggrin.gif Go for it!<span id='postcolor'>

Well, I am in England at the moment tounge.gif

But I have to be back by the 25th sad.gif

Since Germany has banned all shooting games I have to get it from the UK (also because of language settings), so at the moment I am fishing for the best deal biggrin.gif

You have the best cards at the moment though wink.gif

I just wonde if I ever get Resistance here in Poland. Hope they will realease it here, with less problems that actual polish version. Or, at least, hope that UK version of Resistance will work with polish OFP confused.gif

AndyZ