Sign in to follow this  
[evo] dan

Road texture being white

I did the terrain tutorial posted elsewhere on this forum and so I have been left with the island, I have now done the road laying tutorial aswell. Unfortunatly when I load it up into buldozer the roads load up white, no matter what road I use, It also happened when I laid a runway on the island.

When I load the map up in buldozer its comes up with the error message 'cannot load texture ca\roads\data\sil_new_ara_ca.paa'. Everything else on the map loads fine, the buildings, the sat imaging and trees, but the roads and runways always load up white, can anyone help me with this problem?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

never mind, just found it. Some maps don't seem to allow me to add roads in the way that it normally does, anyone know a workaround for it?

if the roads are white that's because you lack the textures in the correct folder.

You should have the textures in the P:\ca\Roads2\Data folder. If you don't have this folder the roads will show white