Sign in to follow this  
Faman

Boot Camp

Getting into the game again by starting with the Boot Camp missions and I already have trouble finding the action menu to supply first aid:

Where do I find the supply first aid action? Mouse scroll won't work..

Second, how do I guide the laserbombs on the practice tanks in the F-35 mission? It locks with the cannon but the lock disappears when switching to the laser guided bombs, and I drop and miss the bombs unguided...

Thanks in advance for your help and reply!

Approach the wounded guy and use your mouse to aim that guy, scrolling action by "]" and you can active first aid or carry action when a sign like "*" display in the middle of the screen.

That's the only thing with ArmA, if you put it down for too long you forget how to control/play it, and it can be very fustrating.

Still the same problems, can't get first aid active or the sign * appear with scrolling and []. Is this perhaps a 1.08 version problem?

Also does anyone know how to lock laserguided bombs in the F-35 training mission?

sry if this is too obvious but have you tried setting controls to default to get mouse scroll working?

So I have tried the default setting but the same result. I noticed they added the first aid job on a later patch but it ain't working here somehow, so I don't get through the mission. Maybe BI knows something?

Does somehow yet know how to lock a laserguided bomb?