Sign in to follow this  
nes4day

DLCs not installing

Hi all

I've recently got a new hard drive and in turn, a fresh system. After reinstalling and patching ArmA 2 and OA (1.08 and 1.57 respectively) I've tried to reinstall my BAF and PMC dlc packs which after I've entered all my details in the activation window, it gives me an error saying ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead DLCs can not be activated.:confused::confused::confused:Can anyone help? (Both packs purchased on Sporocket and can provide error screenshot if necessary)

Thanks all

Anybody have any idea/speculation, please share, it's getting annoying that I have to play with these low quality units when I bought the pack

Thanks, but it's still not working, I dugged out my old hard drive last night and got the registry and files off it so I can use it and update it, never mind, all.

Joining this thread with a more or less similar problem.

I recently downloaded PMC, when it asked for the key i added it. Then the downloader crashed while activating. In the game the units are still lite. Any way to activte it afterwards? I can't download again, it says the contents have already been doanloaded.

Well, I think I can help you here, um, if you bought yours from sprocket, you can always go to your account and download it again, and if for any reason if you can't download it from sprocket, the Kellys Heroes are kind enough to host the installation packages on their website and you can just download it from there and see if the new installer work for you, link is http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/downloads/, and if not, then unless you can write the key and installation path into the regestry (assuming that you can translate the key into HEX or whatever form it's in) and have the files properly installed in the A2OA directory, then there's not much you can do.

Best of luck