Sign in to follow this  
sapper_PMS

PMS Rifle Typ 98 Beta

Hi guys. I have finished my first addon. It is rifle that does´t really exist.

More about that you can found in readme. It´s just BETA. I want release final version in nearest 4 days.

BETA contains 4 versions of this weapon:

Typ 98Z - green camo

green.jpg

Typ 98Z - black

black.jpg

Typ 98S - sniper rifle

sniper.jpg

Typ 98S THZ - sniper rifle with silencer

sniper.jpg

Here it is: http://sapper.xf.cz/Typ98/PMS_Typ98_beta.rar

Made by Peter Mego aka sapper. I am from slovakia btw ;)

Thanks to all for downloading =)

Congrats on your first addon mate - I hope you keep at it!

It seems that this is supposed to be an Arma 2 addon instead of an Arma 1 addon, otherwise i dont think you would reference to chernarus in the readme file i guess. (this is the Arma 1 part of the forum)

Nevertheless i was more or less intrigued by the shape and bareness of the gun (a bit like a de lisle carbine from ww2), and decided to try this gun in Arma 1 and guess what, it worked. now there are still some bugs and areas of improvement in the design, but seeing how you said we shouldnt report any bugs to you i wont sum them up.(if you want the bug report just say so)

So i hope you will be able to complete this addon (and maybe make it work for Arma 1), because i think i really like the odd shape of this gun, so good job.

On the other hand this gun made me think about the possibility of using/converting Arma 2 addons to Arma 1.

@Stewy: Thanks. I´ll keep :)

@Joske: That addon is for Arma Armed assault. But i can´t find good role of this weapon in Arma 1 so i gave that rifle to the chernarussian army. I want make this addon for Arma 2 too. But i haven´t got Arma 2 now. I hope i´ll get it for chrismas :D Today i am starting to work on it again cuz last days i was more intersted in school. So i try make a version with NV optics, with silencer too and maybe some grenade launcher or some mortars. And thanks for motivation :)