Sign in to follow this  
-=2RTR=- Somnus

RTS kinda script help...

Hey lads...

I can't write scripts for poopoo... So this is a request, kinda...

I wanna make it so that I can place a trigger or something over a town and tell it to be a certain priority to the AI to fight for take and hold.

I then want to be able to place units on both sides and have them fight for control of each area I designate... very much like Company of Hero's fuel points etc...

Thus these missions will last till all points are captured or all of one side is dead... or no longer on the battle field...

Maybe theres a script out for this already... But I can't find it... *sad hands*...

Thanks in advance to whom ever steps up... Maybe a PM or something and then I can pass off my email...

I'm gonna keep trying to sort this out without using scripts, but I bet I can't...

Cheers!!!

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Further to my last...

Have it so that you have attacking/assault units and defensive units, so once a position is taken the attacking units move on to the next one as the defensive ones move in to defend the now recently cleared objective...

Have a pool of units like a battlegroup (1 Heavy Callsign squadron, 1 Mech Inf. Battalion) on either side and maybe some way of automated choice in who goes where and when???

Maybe thats too complicated... I'll have more of a think about this... Any feedback is great though... Or a link to an already created script of this nature...

Like Capture the flag but in SP, and with AI... and...erm... the flags are instead targets of interest... like towns, rail yards, and bridges...

Hoofin!

Fiddlesticks... No takers...

MrN's PM box is full... I wanted to try him with the idea... Anyone know of anyone else that is a scripting don???