Sign in to follow this  
Sabbath

Connecting problems

So now after the 108, 155 and 101 patches I can no longer connect to a server.

If I try connecting to a creating server it says.

"server load FPS 0, memory used 0 MB, out:0 Kbps in:0 Kbps"

If I try to get on a server allready playing a map I get the "you were kicked off the game", "you are banned", or "connecting failed" message.

I have both disc versions of ARMA 2 and OA and downloaded BAF from sprocket.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

I finally managed to get on a server, I picked my kit, clicked OK and then it stuck on receiving data.

Edited by Sabbath
more info

they know of the problem just gotta be patient I guess cuz they wont figure it out any faster by complaining I guess.

Yesterday after downloading the patches I was able to get on a server after three servers either banned or kicked me, today I am not able to get on any.

My original post wasn't a complaint it was just asking for help from anyone who is experiencing the same problem. If it was a complaint I would say something like, If BIS know about the problems of the latest patches then why are they still on the ARMA 2 game updates page avaliable for download, and why isn't there a warning saying for people not to download the latest patches because they wreck your online gaming. As I said though it isn't a complaint.