Sign in to follow this  
OldBean

Splendid Game Old Chaps, But

I honestly don't understand why OldBean is getting renown for this. The whole faux gentlemanly speech thing came across as arrogant and a call for attention. Attention to an issue that never existed. If the original post had been preceded by any research then OldBean would be aware of the BAF DLC. The only way OldBean could be unaware of BAF is if his screen name is an accurate reflection of his brain size. If we are to assume OldBean is english he has even been outdone in his linguistic stylings by a Czech. Despite the face that he is obviously handy with the thesaurus he was unable to formulate a proper response to Royalty In Exile. This whole thread, from the language to the subject matter is an idiotic attempt to get a recognition, and you are giving it to him.

As BIS has accurately stated, he is a crazy fool.

Where is your sence of humour old boy?

By the way your quote is wrong, its "you BE crazy"!

I honestly don't understand why OldBean is getting renown for this. The whole faux gentlemanly speech thing came across as arrogant and a call for attention. Attention to an issue that never existed. If the original post had been preceded by any research then OldBean would be aware of the BAF DLC. The only way OldBean could be unaware of BAF is if his screen name is an accurate reflection of his brain size. If we are to assume OldBean is english he has even been outdone in his linguistic stylings by a Czech. Despite the face that he is obviously handy with the thesaurus he was unable to formulate a proper response to Royalty In Exile. This whole thread, from the language to the subject matter is an idiotic attempt to get a recognition, and you are giving it to him.

As BIS has accurately stated, he is a crazy fool.

:j:

Dude what the hell is your problem? If you're not amused, dont post. Simple! OldBean and BIS are just having fun, you should try it.

Old boy? Really, you are going to keep that charade going?

Thank you for showing me that you are the kind of person that considers the three stooges to be classy humor. You have also proved your capacity to be needlessly pedantic, I paraphrased, incredible. That made it just that much more obvious that all you want it people to read your dim witted posts. You are really grasping at threads now, please stop.

Also, MrAgentGuy, BIS was having fun, I was having fun watching BIS having fun. OldBean was being a twit. BIS was intelligently, and humorously, dealt with OldBean. Now OldBean is painfully extending a thread that should no longer be on the front page.

Edited by MichaelCO

Old boy? Really, you are going to keep that charade going?

Thank you for showing me that you are the kind of person that considers the three stooges to be classy humor. You have also proved your capacity to be needlessly pedantic, I paraphrased, incredible. That post made it just that much more obvious that all you want it people to read your dim witted posts. You are really grasping at threads now, please stop.

Isnt it rather strange how everyone else in this thread(members, BIS, and mods) dont agree?

edit:

it was never about scoring points old boy! Just a bit of banter, a bit of banter that has been welcomed by everyone except you!

Edited by OldBean

Really? Every post that I have read so far is applauding the BIS Dev's humor, you aren't the reason this is a good thread. The reason this is a good thread is because BIS dealt with a fool in a hilarious and good natured way, not because somebody asked a pointless question laced with false eloquence and silly quips. I would be content to let this go if it weren't for the fact that you are flaunting your false glory.

Dont you realise that your bumping the thread with your replies? OldBean has only replied in responce...

No one was "dealt" with. Just leave the thread man.

Dont you realise that your bumping the thread with your replies? OldBean has only replied in responce...

Friend, just ignore him, he's obviously looking for a fight.

I wouldn't continue posting if you and OldBean were not responding in ways so ridiculous I can't help being compelled to correct them. Banter implies intelligence, and here the intelligence is obviously very one sided. We are all applauding RiE's wit, and you are acting like you are somehow being given the same praise. Stolen valor on a forum is still stolen valor.

I wouldn't continue posting if you and OldBean were not responding in ways so ridiculous I can't help being compelled to correct them. Banter implies intelligence, and here the intelligence is obviously very one sided. We are all applauding RiE's wit, and you are acting like you are somehow being given the same praise. Stolen valor on a forum is still stolen valor.

You are an idiot, "banter implies intelligence" wtf are you talking about???

To banter you need to be intelligent. By saying any communication is banter it insinuates a modicum of intelligence and wit was involved, It does not have to be shakespearean genius, but intelligent none the less.

Now you know "wtf" I am talking about. :D

This is really getting silly. I'm going to take the high road, no more bickering. I have stated my opinion on this affair and I am done.

no i dont, you have no clue what you're saying do you?

"To banter you need to be intelligent" - lmao

"out done by a czech" how do you know he is a czech? or are you just assuming this because he lives there?

"outdone in his linguistic stylings" hmmm 14 year old kid compared with a guy who could be in his 40's or 50's... i dont see why you would point that out...

"obviously handy with the thesaurus" so because his vocabulary is pretty good, he must therefore use a thesaurus?

"This whole thread, from the language to the subject matter is an idiotic attempt to get a recognition"

Or maybe not...

You are just a bully.

lul BANTA :shine:

Let's all just chill before this thread just derails even further...

Alright, time to close this before it gets out of hand. Still, I stand by my statement earlier - this is one of the best threads I've had the pleasure of reading in a long time. ;)