Sign in to follow this  
kongfanxiao101

How to use my new head

I edit BIS's example russian army.but when I want use my this new head for my own man,but I enter the game It's still BI's head,how can I do ???

281a3b01462126f97926f1e439e2b835.jpg

Is it change here?

671d62e251e712e27051a9fdf48fdbaf.jpg

:j::butbut:

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Can i use this to use my head??

"lass CfgHeads

{

class DefaultHead;

class HerrerasHead: DefaultHead

{

model = "\vme_pla_men\heads\bysta.p3d";

class Wounds

{

tex[] = {};

mat[] = {"ca\characters_e\heads\male\defaulthead\data\hhl_white.rvmat","ca\characters_e\Heads\male\DefaultHead\Data\hhl_Wounds.rvmat","ca\characters_e\Heads\male\DefaultHead\Data\hhl_Wounds.rvmat"};

};"

I leran from "bb_oa_female"

1. Are you using your head in a proxy, or are you putting it straight on the model?

2. Did you delete the bysta proxy from the example soldier?

Unfortunately, I don't know enough about configs yet to answer your other questions.

Abs

I find some probloems.When I use BI's offical heads to replace my head to load.It can see the head.Why?What's diffrent from offical head and example head?????

Who can tell me how to do??

Edited by kongfanxiao101

just remove the brysta proxy under named selections and put in your head into the soldier model. don't forget to assign the head to the "head" named selection if it's a new model.

if u talking about the face texture then u have to search for the named selection "osobnost" and delete it. this tells the engine that this place is where the face texture goes. that way u can switch the face ingame.