Sign in to follow this  
Casto

When is patch 1.50 coming ?

THATS NOT WERE THE FUCKING TOPIC IS ABOUT. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

the question is:"........When......?confused.gif?"

What ever you say, ya freakin SPAMMER !!!!!!! wink.gif

GoodGone3_animation.gif

well i do have 2148 more posts than you do

whatd you do anyway, sleep with placebos sister or something?

Is that a real comeback? confused.gif

O sorry m8 mis read you there.

dont know what it is with that -500 post.  

must be related with a late april fools joke of mine (Wrpeditor is releashed)

maybe they didnt find it too funny becuase it was may when i posted that joke. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 05 2002,16:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fixed?  have you seen the way the AI acts since 1.46?

"2 gunner get in chopper"

2 stands and looks around like an idiot

"2 negative"

you fly the chopper and land right next to him

"2 negative"

"2 is down"<span id='postcolor'>

Mines even worse, My group leader will tell me to go into BRDM. For some reason my guy answer's (if I'm per say 3) "3 Is Down", "Status Red", "Fuel Low", and the lastly "Needs Repairs". And to top that, my ai won't even go to their assigned waypoints! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ May 05 2002,23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ May 05 2002,16:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fixed?  have you seen the way the AI acts since 1.46?

2 stands and looks around like an idiot

"2 negative"

you fly the chopper and land right next to him

"2 negative"

"2 is down"<span id='postcolor'>

Mines even worse, My group leader will tell me to go into BRDM. For some reason my guy answer's (if I'm per say 3) "3 Is Down", "Status Red", "Fuel Low", and the lastly "Needs Repairs".  And to top that, my ai won't even go to their assigned waypoints! wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Have you tried to tell them to return to formation before asking them to go to next waypoint? Seems that this solved my problem of team mates not responding to the flank left/right command. Like I said before if I ordered them to move somewhere, I need to issue return to formation before telling them the next command.

Maybe this will help

COLINMAN

I reckon Reistance gonna be 1.50

new net-code test gonna be 1.47 or something