Sign in to follow this  
FriZY_SK

coop missions disappeared

Hello,

i would like to play some good coop missions. So i many times started Arma2 and looked to MP and I was really really disappointed every time.

:confused:

Where all good coop missions disappeared from A2?

:confused:

Missions like domination, evolution ... and so on ... are not coop missions for me, there is not any cooperation between players. Peoples plays just these missions and i really don't understand why. I felt better cooperation when i was playing single mission with AI.

Just my opinion. Don't kill me :bounce3:

Just join a clan or a community that play that kind of missions. Coop missions can't be done well with random people, at least it's what i think. A good coop mission need organization, comunication( through TS3 for example), mantain the same people for all the game( it's not serious if you need to explain the mission 10 times each time that someone joins),.... and all that can't be done in a public server.

For example i am still playing coop missions almost every day(10-20 people) on our comunity private server. Just search and you will find ;).

[FF]FriZY we at LOL have a public coop server called [LOL] majors feel free to check the server out though get the addons from are website first at http://www.nakedsquid.com/ also we use TS3 which is an important part of working together.

Server is generally busy at weekends with 5-15 players on as well as 4-5 in the week.

No Respawns, No Crosshairs, No Muppets.

Public MP has been this way since the introduction of JIP in ArmA.

Find a server running Pogoman's Insurgency; about the best public mission out there that fosters teamwork.