Sign in to follow this  

combining arma 2 and arma 2 AO

Hi there:D

can anyone say me that how I can merge arma 2 on arma 2 OA ?

PLEASE don't say that I should had installed arma 2 then arma2 OA on it;)

is any other way to do this? thanks:619:

Hi

Unfortunately you aren't able to merge them :( unless you buy a another version called ArmA 2 Combined Operations. I am not aware if you can merge them, but you should probably try install the original ArmA 2 first. If you do buy ArmA 2 CO it includes all the factions,weapons,units,campaigns, and vehicles from both OA and the original. ArmA 2 CO comes with a normal ArmA 2 USMC cover disc, while CO is really ArmA 2 OA's disc except BI gives you a CD key with a special code that unlocks the original ArmA 2 with OA.

Have a nice Killing Spree.

P.S. My first post even though I have had ArmA 2 since the release and ArmA 2 CO since it's release.

Hi

Unfortunately you aren't able to merge them :( unless you buy a another version called ArmA 2 Combined Operations. I am not aware if you can merge them, but you should probably try install the original ArmA 2 first. If you do buy ArmA 2 CO it includes all the factions,weapons,units,campaigns, and vehicles from both OA and the original. ArmA 2 CO comes with a normal ArmA 2 USMC cover disc, while CO is really ArmA 2 OA's disc except BI gives you a CD key with a special code that unlocks the original ArmA 2 with OA.

Have a nice Killing Spree.

P.S. My first post even though I have had ArmA 2 since the release and ArmA 2 CO since it's release.

Your first post and you post facts which simply are not true.

Of course you can combine ArmA2 and OA into CO. There are numerous threads about this here. All you have to do is browse the forums our use the search function.

Again: You do not have to buy Combined Operations in order to combine A2 and OA.