Sign in to follow this  
hawk66de

Dlc / cqb ai

Hi guys,

I was absence of Arma2 for a couple of months and now considering to buy OA and come back to the game.

I'd have three questions:

- will DLC 'only' provide content in the sense of new units / campaigns or is it also planned to improve the engine itself (for instance AI)

- how is the AI in CQB now...is it better than in the original game (by using also Mod etc.)?

- are there now really good custom campaigns / missions available...I mean realistic ones with atmosphere (also non-combat stuff)

Thanks~

Any one mission in particular you would recommend with a high emphasis on atmosphere? Out of time to test every mission there is, and those I have tested has (for the most part) been very destruction based.

Grand Theft Info is a nice infiltration mission. I also really like One Shot, One Kill from OA. A nice mission to try to do with just one bullet. :)

Grand Theft Info is a nice infiltration mission. I also really like One Shot, One Kill from OA. A nice mission to try to do with just one bullet. :)

Huh, I guess I failed One Shot, One Kill then becouse I raped whole village there. :)