Sign in to follow this  
wildcard90

Online gaming ip room

Good Morning You All I am goto Start the room Right now

This room Will Be Runing Stock Units Only Please join and have fun..........

We have A-10s

helicopters

Boats

Trucks

CEsssnas

UAZs

SEMIs

All Kinds of fun stuff to do Please Join

Fun Fun FUn Fun

216.67.192.93 I am Runing ROgerwilco too

216.67.192.93:3782/m

wow.gifmad.giftounge.gifsmile.gifsad.gifbiggrin.gifconfused.gif

ITS UP READ OVER HEAD FOR IP OR HERE IT IS AGAIN

smile.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gifwink.gifconfused.gifwow.gif

You'd get more traffic if you registered your server with All-Seeing Eye -- nobody reads stale messages to find game servers, no matter how many times you post the IP address.

And if you want to use voice, use the built-in voice which 100% of all players have, rather than a third-party program.

VON is garbage! Use a 3rd party, disable VON on your servers and save yourself the trouble of peeps who dont realize that if they would just STFU we could hear the games sounds, and hear enemy moving!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SGT KAMAI USMC @ May 06 2002,19:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">VON is garbage! Use a 3rd party, disable VON on your servers and save yourself the trouble of peeps who dont realize that if they would just STFU we could hear the games sounds, and hear enemy moving!<span id='postcolor'>

The built-in voice communications is not garbage -- your problem is with the players, not the technology.

It is poor discipline on the part of the players that is causing the problem, and they could care less how the voice stream is transmitted. Just wait until all of those idiots transition to your favorite VON program, and then the problem is back.

Anyway, the reason why I advocate using the built-in VON technology over a third-party program that might be technically superior is that everyone has it, and because it has features that no third-party solution can yet offer, like the TEAM or VEHICLE channels.

I agree that VON isnt garbage, though it's implementation is. Until they give us the ability to ID WHO is talking/spamming/playing music/belching over the comms, VON is disabled on my server.

I would LOVE to have it enabled, if only to be able to use the different channels easily, but I can't be randomly kicking players just to find that one 10yearold making the racket.