Sign in to follow this  
JOGR

AI use AIR in WF

AI commanders buying air units should be optional to balance SP WF offline. AI use Air Support On/Off.

I would love to see that option in Warfare as well. I would especially love to see air units in the vanilla version of OA Warfare.

Yes I only play vanilla. Sorry for being unclear. Using mods prevents me from picking up where I left off. I normally play rather huge CTI/WF vs AI commanders that can take hours to win on expert.

AI commanders need the ability to buy air units. Skies feel empty and makes offline WF half-arsed.

Also. What happened to the "Seen anything?" conv script? In OA you always get "Yes I saw something" or "No I didn't see anything" ?? It was the only useful part of that script!

Also. Civilians and civ vehicles doesn't work in OA WF. It's too bad bec civ wheels are often the saviour when you are stranded and in need of transportation. Civs also add atmosphere! Now Takistan is a ghost island with empty cities :/ very post apocalyptic.

With those features fixed ARMA 2 OA would be close to perfect. It's the only military grade sim with dynamic and unscripted battlefields (WF) that combines strategy, tactics and FP action.

Just a thought :scratchchin:

Edited by JOGR