Sign in to follow this  
Hogleg

Setting Up a Server

I thought O posted this already but I guess not.

I’m a member of a Unit who has it’s own server. My question: Is it possible to set up a server where all member of the Unit has access to all weapons and vehicles and any quest that log on only have access to standard weapons and access to certain vehicles and no aircraft? I remember when I first started playing ArmA that I would come onto a server and if I want a better weapon I had to earn it by points. Right now every one has access to everything and at times it’s a wild west show. Kids flying and crashing and a lot of blue on blue. I am only a member and know nothing about the going ons of the sever. I hope one of you can help me out. Thanks for your time.

Why a pm - others could benefit your skills too ?

Im pretty sure it cn be done but its not a server setting its rather a mission setting.

I have seen missions when trying to pilot a plane it says something like "reserved for xxx-members"

My eding-skills is unfort. not at that level though.

Edited by [HUD]Dorph

Dorph;1742843']Why a pm - others could benefit your skills too ?

Im pretty sure it cn be done but its not a server setting its rather a mission setting.

I have seen missions when trying to pilot a plane it says something like "reserved for xxx-members"

My eding-skills is unfort. not at that level though.

Why, I just wanted to see how long it would take for someone to criticize my post. A select few troll the forums just to put people dn. Did not take long to figure that out in these forums !!

jeez - chill out man - i was just interested in the answer to the orig question too.

Ok ... let me continue this forum. I want to run a Dom 2.28 server on my computer for a friend and I. Internet not lan. I am butt ugly stupid on this subject. Hence a request for enlightenment on a 1, 2, 3, or a, b, c, type level. Don't assume I know anything, however I can turn on the computer and double click on an icon. Any takers here?