Sign in to follow this  
Garfield2010

Help -- Sqaud Formations

Stupid question.

I am squad leader. there are 3 other guys in my squad. How do I give orders in terms of which formation they must walk as well as when to prone or kneel etc?

Also how do I get one guy to heal another?

Somewhere I have missed something in comms.... I press spacebar, but the those options are not available??

Thanks

Awesome. 30 odd viewers and no one even bothered to post a reply. If this is the type of people on these forums then I am out. It seems that this little fraternity of idiots whom actually no how to play this game is protecting itsself. Guess what........ up yours, I will learn to play this game even if it take a year or longer..... I dont need your stup[id forum... blahh

Hang on Garfield, no need to get angry...

To your first question, you select your squad: "~" button, and press the formation button which is 8 on the menu I think, then select the appropriate formation. If your team is not in formation, then select them again and press 1 then 1 to get them in formation.

Second question, you need a medic in your squad (and they need to be alive obviously). You select your injured member Fx (x being the number of the member) and press 6 for action, and find "Heal at..." You can tell them to heal at a medic or a hospital tent etc...

Hope that helps.

I will get chastised for helping someone out, you're right, it is forbidden here. Rule #1 of Arma is never talk about Arma.

Seriously though, be patient.

arma ai commands

Good luck... ;)

Edited by Mosh