Sign in to follow this  
doomanchu

Enemy Reinforcements

I'm working on a mission with multiple objectives and would like to have a helicopter drop off enemy reinforcements when half of the existing units on the ground have been killed.

Just need something short and sweet.

Spawn helicopter with units, fly to a marker, drop the units off, then fly away and delete itself.

Thanks in advance.

Using the link in my sig you can find all the pieces you need for this. "Ground to Ground" has basically all the steps really.

Thanks for the link. I checked "Ground to Ground" but it's not exactly what I'm looking for.

you could have your spawn script executed when a trigger either script placed or mission editor place detects half the units. not sure off hand but setting the trigger to a radius of the area and triggered by the enemy present then in the condition put

count thislist < 10

10 meaning once the enemy numbers get to 9 trigger should fire. Then in the exec block put the call for the script

Ghost, this is who I was writing the script for, from my thread you were just in. Do me (us) a big favor and try to get that thing to work.

Speaking of... doomanchu, could you be more specific what you want. Enemy troops, your troops, for instance?

Actually, my plannedExtraction would be a good way of doing this. But instead of landing again, just delete it.