Sign in to follow this  
Intruder

Anyone know where that....

Does anyone know where I can download a police car addon  from.

I D/L'd one a while ago, but I must have deleted it, and now I can't find it any more sad.gif

(Edited by Intruder at 9:36 pm on Jan. 1, 2002)

I havent heard of that one but there is an official addon that the Devil made quite a while back which contains a few civvie vehicle's including a police jeep and hummer, A police BRDM and a police Helicopter.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Captain Kickass on 10:41 pm on Jan. 1, 2002

I havent heard of that one but there is an official addon that the Devil made quite a while back which contains a few civvie vehicle's including a police jeep and hummer, A police BRDM and a police Helicopter.

<span id='postcolor'>

OFFICIAL addon?? sure..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Captain Kickass on 9:41 pm on Jan. 1, 2002

<span id='postcolor'>

devil is a d**k.

And it wasen't official. For something to be official it has to be:

a) made by BIS

b) good.

Yeah, I saw devils police car's and stuff, but it's part of a civillian pack which is 9+MB, can't be bothered to D/L with a 56K smile.gif

devils civialian packs messes up stuff like parachuters and helicopters parachuters turn them to flying bmps same with helicopters but only on certain levels

like the counter attack and the cut scene befor it thats where i really noticed it