Sign in to follow this  
romes

Texture not loading

Hi all!

Firstly, a total noob stands before you, so it's more than likely me that's done/not done something right! Anyway, I've made my map and got to the point of putting the Satellite and Textures on. Importing Satellite and Mask seems to work through fine, but at the end of compiling it in Buldozer I get this error: "Cannot load texture mymap\data\mesto2_detail_nohq.paa"/ The Satellite texture is working in Buldozer, but not the not the Mask!

I'm only learning this stuff at the moment so I'm only using one texture (until it's working...then POW!!) So, all I can do is place myself at the mercy of you good people who know what you're doing to point me in the right direction.......and many many thanks in advance Mates!

PS. I've read through ALL the tutorials I can find and followed them to the leter, but I get this problem with all of them...wierd!

In your folder "source", look in the file "layers.cfg" if the paths and names are valid.

In your folder "data":

- Open files "rvmat" and see if the paths and names are valid.

- Check that you have all the textures.

If this is not the case:

- Remove your folder "Layers", which is found in "data".

- In "visitor3" after opening your project, "tools> Import Satellite + mask (layers.cfg).

- Save "Project> Save as ("mymap\Source\Mymap.pew").

- Run "bulldozer".

- Alt + Tab (do not close, lower "bulldozer").

- Save "Project> Export World (" mymap\Mymap.wrp").

- Close "bulldozer".

- Save "Project> Save as ("mymap\Source\Mymap.pew").