Sign in to follow this  
sfynkz

Need some little information to terminate my mission.

Hi everyone!

I need few scripts commands to complete my MPMission.

1: I need a condition for a trigger (When all OPFOR are outside of this area (the are is the ellipse of the trigger).

2: An other condition, if all BLUFOR are dead OR in agony.

3: Need a script for when a player die, it become a AI from the same side, who is still alive.

Someone can tell me these scripts commands?

Thanks!

Sfynkz

Edited by Sfynkz

Just create a trigger OPFOR Not Present and then set it as end1 and do the samething for the BLUFOR and set it as end2. Place the trigger radius over the entire map or just the area where you will be playing.

In order to respawn into an ai you need to create a description.ext file, read here. respawn = 5

Edited by cobra4v320

One more thing.

I make my debriefing like they say on community.bistudio.com, and it don't work.

My "Briefing.html" content:

<body>

<html>

<br>

<h2><p><a name="Debriefing:End1">Power plant seized!</a></p></h2>

<br>

<p>

Force Recons have eliminated all russian troops and have seized the power plant.

</p>

<br>

<hr>

<br>

<h2><p><a name="Debriefing:End2">The power plant as been succesfully defended!</a></p></h2>

<br>

<p>

All Force Recons have been eliminated, the power plant always belong to Russian.

</p>

<br>

</body>

</html>

Does I must write a line in my "init.sqf"? If yes, what I must write?

Thanks!

Sfynkz

Thanks you very much!

But I need some other things.

1: I tried to make a debriefing but it don't work.

My "briefing.html" content:

<body>

<html>

<html>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1250">

<title></title>

</head>

<br>

<h2><p><a name="Debriefing:End1">Power plant seized!</a></p></h2>

<br>

<p>

Force Recons have eliminated all russian troops and have seized the power plant.

</p>

<br>

<hr>

<br>

<h2><p><a name="Debriefing:End2">The power plant as been succesfully defended!</a></p></h2>

<br>

<p>

All Force Recons have been eliminated, the power plant always belong to Russian.

</p>

<br>

</body>

</html>

Do I must type a line in my init.sqf to launch? If yes, what I need to write.

2: I want to disable team switch when we're alive.

3: I want my AI go at objective by themself, but, if it's controlled by human, he dont see any waypoint "Exept objective or waypoints given by the commander".

Edited by Sfynkz

I would recommend reading this.

Briefing

Briefing.htmlWhen you use the end1, end2, etc in a trigger it will call whatever you have in your breifing.html

Overview

enableTeamSwitch Also read here.

Make sure you do a search before posting since all of these questions have been asked before. Google is your friend.

Edited by cobra4v320

Don't worry I arleady check these pages. But I don't understand all things (my english is not perfect). I need help. And for the Overview link, they say it's for ArmA: Armed assault and OPF but not for ArmA 2.

For your English not being perfect you sure are writing fairly well. The overview.html is use in ARMA 2 as well. It creates a description of your mission and a photo for when selecting your mission out of the menu.

It's difficult to know what I must do.

For my briefing, what I forgoted? My briefing.sqf work but my briefing.html (for debriefing) does'nt work. I think I'm missing something to launch it. But what?

For enableTeamSwitch, I don't know where I must type it. Is it on trigger, in my High Command: Commander initialization field or other?.

And I think you've forgoted my AI going by themselves to the objectives.

Thanks!

Sfynkz

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

I found for the TeamSwith but still need help for AI objectives and Debriefing.

Edited by Sfynkz

briefing.html

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1250">
<title>After Action Review</title>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<! -----DEBRIEFING----->
<hr>
<br>
<h6><a name="Debriefing:End1">The power plant has been seized!</a></h6>
<br>
<p>
Force Recon units have eliminated all Russian troops and seized the power plant.
</p>
<br>

<hr>
<br>
<h6><a name="Debriefing:End2">The power plant has been successfully defended!</a></h6>
<br>
<p> 
All Force Recon units have been eliminated, the power plant belongs to the Russians.
</p>
<br>

</body>
</html>

Fixed some of your grammar and spelling :)

In your init.sqf file:

enableTeamSwitch false;

Edited by cobra4v320

Yea, It's done! My mission is almost perfect!

The only missing things are...

1: How to name a group for the "Multiplayer Setup" screen.

2: I made 4 groups of 4 men in each sides. BLUFOR must seize a power plant. My tasks (in my "briefing.sqf" is good. My notes and tasks appear in the game and I see the objectives markers on my map.

The problem is, when the men are controlled by AI, the BLUFOR squads stay at Insertion point and nothing happens. I don't want to add waypoints because human will see this waypoints. I want to do it like in a Superpower. When a task have a marker on map (in my case, the power plant or in Superpower case, a town), the AI men attack by themselves the power plant.

How can I do it!

Thanks again!

Sfynkz :)

Edited by Sfynkz

I will have to get back to you tomorrow, its 0240, have to wake up in 6 hours.