Sign in to follow this  
trezza

Joining a server causes my internet connection to drop out!

Hello, I've tried joining domination and warfare among a few other servers in operation arrowhead 1.52. when I join the server and select my unit e.g 1-1-L sniper, after that screen the game has a loading screen, when that is finished I get an error to do with config.bin/cfgglasses and then my internet disappears and the game gives me the no message received for x seconds notifications. I have to restart my computer to be able to use the internet again after it happens.

I use an ASUS rx3041 router and I have an onboard NIC (Atheros L1 gigabit ethernet connector) if it may be an issue with hardware then that may help.

My copy of operation arrowhead is installed seperately from ArmA 2, I also tried using the beta patch but that was unsuccessful.

Any help is appreciated, and if you need to know anything about my system or what happens just ask as long as it goes towards finding the problem.

EDIT: a friend who was on the server just told me that each time I tried to connect it gave a battle-eye message, I will try and install the latest version.

Thanks

-trezza

Edited by trezza