Sign in to follow this  
Odysseus

Own units and vehicles?

I have milkshape 3d, debpbo.So, I can exract *.pbo files but milkshape won't open p3d file. What I have to do ,that I can edit units and vehicles?

fi.gif

THE REAL QUESTION IS........

what programs do you need to modify the Apache's data? It doesnt have a .cpp file in there sad.gif And the config.bin is encrypted...

And how do I find all the other vehicles info? Like the Abrams and such, I cant find their .cpp files anywhere!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Odysseus @ April 27 2002,02:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How I can make own units and vehicles?

fi.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Do you want to make your own models, or just change aspects of existing vehicles in OPF?

If you just want to change little things like making a gun more powerful, or a person harder to see, then it's simple. You don't need some of those programs.

You only need 2. StuffPBO and DePBO.

If you want, I can make an addon for you. You'll have to supply your own textures.

Aaron, I offered to make the config.cpp for you.

I replied to your thread at General.

Yeah, it's simpler. But I mostly use StuffPBO because it can directly over-write the addon that I'm working on in the Addons folder.

Just so I don't have to copy and paste over and over again while I'm tweaking.