Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

Really great idea for insertion of troops

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ummm 82nd jumps from 800 feet. <span id='postcolor'>

Are you in the 82nd? Also remember that the 82nd is down around sea level. Ft Bragg is around 200 feet if something. I live in Colorado which is altitutes of 5,000-14,000 feet. The air is much thinner here so we must jump from higher altitudes AGL.

While ya'll are here. Can someone tell me how to play downloaded missions??

I don't know where to put them and how to run them.

Any help would be appreciated. More specifically, I am talking about Aculauds Snipe mission.

i spotted these at the editing center

A simple script to force a chopper to wait until the players entire squad has mounted prior to flying off. Only designed for the players squad.

javascript:open_snippet('helorappel'wink.gif

javascript:open_snippet('helorappel2'wink.gif

Simulates soldiers rappelling from a chopper.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ April 28 2002,08:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">While ya'll are here.  Can someone tell me how to play downloaded missions??

I don't know where to put them and how to run them.

Any help would be appreciated.  More specifically, I am talking about Aculauds Snipe mission.<span id='postcolor'>

put em in the Missions directory. MP Missions if its an MP Mission, SP Missions if its an SP Mission

You can then find the singleplayer missions under the Single Missions menu in OFP....and the multiplayer missions are accessible when you start a new server smile.gif