Sign in to follow this  
mercyne

Team loadout for AI

Hello,

I a have a problem with the AI i made myself a little mission that requires me and my fireteam to be flexiable in our loadout. For we start out with the basic weapons and these are perfect for the first part but then after a while they have no use anymore in the situetion so I just walk up to the great and get out a weapon better for the current situation. But how do I order my AI to pick up a certain weapon from that crate?

Also if thats not possible can i atleast order them to rearm at a crate or my or some other AI backpack?

Thanks

EDIT:

Never mind figure it out how to do it by accident >.<

Here is how for futher reference:

Get near the crate.

Select the AI go the command panel for actions

Select gear

EDIT:

Still not figured out how to make them use each other backpacks help appriected.

Also how would I order the ULB to land?

I can get it to ground alright but its engine keeps running and my mission is a verry long one and i do not want it running out of fuel half way

Edited by mercyne

Probably easier (if a small Team) to make each member "playable" and just switch them them and outfit them that way....Then switch back to your Teamleader.....and give orders from there -

Or you can script it into them within the editor - If you know the proper weapons names and script format