Sign in to follow this  
-EI-Crazycow

Trigger - How to create a no-fly zone for BLUFOR until an object is still alive?

Hi to all, I have a question that is driving me crazy...

I'm creating a coop mission using Isla Duala and PEDAGNE mod.

I've set as first target to destroy a radar antenna called "Radar" in editor.

To destroy Radar, the units have to move using road veichles like jeeps or truck or APC, cause I want that if they using flying vehicles the Radar will alert OPFOR that will attack an hostage situation with heli and SU-34.

So, I've placed a trigger "detected by OPFOR" around OPFOR airfield that let SU34 and heli attack hostage once BLUFOR were detected, and this situation is for task n°2 (destroy OPFOR airforce).

Now how could I create a trigger that force mission failed end if Radar is still alive and BLUFOR flying veichles is into trigger zone? (I create a Trigger like a "strip" crossing Duala from East to West between obj1 and obj2, just like a real no-fly zone)

How could I deactivate this trigger just when Radar is no more alive?

BLUFOR flying veichles is named "eli1" "eli2" and "eli3"

Thanks a lot for answers and sorry if this situation is also explained before but after 2 hours reading i couldn't find an appropriate answer, and I'm still so noob with editor (this is my first coop on A2, previously a made a small AAS using PvP script pack)

Thanks for the answer but I just want to force end mission just if BLUFOR heli are presents into trigger zone, no matter if they are flying at a certain altitude. And the most important aspect i guess is how i can eliminate the trigger until radar is alive. Just a sort of "green light" for take off...

My answer above checks to see if the radar is alive already, no need for other triggers. :)

yeah I screwed that one up:

Creating a trigger with condition: this and alive radar, type end#1, grouped to the blufor heli, works also.

Edited by cobra4v320