Sign in to follow this  
SGT. Armstrong

Who is your favourite ofp character?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ April 28 2002,06:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ April 26 2002,11:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like a few radio messages from Interduction.

- One, this is two. Charges are laid. she's ready to blow.

- Keep her warm two. We're still waiting for three. Don't wanna go at half cooked.

- One to all units. Lets toast us some Russians.   biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think he says "don't wanna go off half cocked"

"cock" is used in the military and means to pull back the hammer of a gun so that it is ready to be fired when the trigger is pulled.

Anyway, what he says is funny for so many reasons, LOL !  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. Yep he said that. I just checked. I wasn't really sure. I wanted to write half-cocked, but i didn't want to. If u know why lol biggrin.gif

That one is good too:

- Another bunch of bad guys bites the dust - Am i good, or am i good.

Definitely James Gastovski!!! The best player there is, also i just love the HK gun and satchels! Cabouumm!!!! wink.gif

Erm excuse me? What about kowslowski the psycho, continuously re-incarnated medic?

i liked when we first saw guba on the tv in the tent, and james is talking about him

"they called him the dentist"

"why?"

"i dont know.. but it sure sounds scary doesnt it"

i like little jokes like that

and of course the meathead comments when u are green soldiers travelling to the battlefields