Sign in to follow this  
Kolmain

IR Strobe Targeting

Alright, what im looking for is to have one of 4 players of a spec ops team plant a IR Strobe Target on 4 D30s and have an arial strike come by and take them out, I can script the strike but how do i check if theres a IR Strobe near the D30s?

Also, im looking for somone to help me with this scripting part. When Blufor is detected in the zone (easy) I want to have Takistani Militia forces assualt the zone nonstop while the blufor try to extract, any idea on how to dynamically create takistani militia GROUPS instead of individual units? if i can and have to spawn each seperatley, how would I set them to the same group and send them to attack? Alternativley, does anyone know where that ArmA II Unit Cache script is?

Thanks, Kolmain

Alright but how do I tell waht the classname is for a TKM group?

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

((count ((markerpos "CheckSmoke") nearObjects ["IRStrobe",50])) > 0

will check for IR Strobe

Thanks!

Also, now is there a way to detect the position of this object? Lets say I want to throw smoke for a chopper LZ, can I create an invisible H where the smoke lander and tell the chopper to pickup the team there?