Sign in to follow this  
MadMike-Brig2010-

Help by setting up a special sensor needed

Hi Guys!

For a new mission i need a special sensor, but unfortunately i got no skills in scripting. It would be great if anybody could help me in the following situation:

I need a trigger which counts the amount of dead civilians who were killed by a member of a special team.

Let me explain: Usually when i made missions and one of the mission parameters is not to kill any civilians i handled it the following way. I placed a known amount of civilians (40 for example) on the island and put a sensor over it which ends the mission when the amount of civilians reached 37.

But in my new mission i´m using DAC 3.0 to create the civilians, so the amount of civilians is random. So my usually way dont work anymore. Also it sometimes happend that a civilian falls off the roof or get driven to death from a car - these things would cause a mission-ending also.

So i thought the best way to manage this situation is to create a sensor over the whole island which counts civilians which has been killed by a member of a group (my team which is grouped with the "group this"-arrray). So if anybody know what to write in the init of this sensor, or has another way to handle this situation it would be really great if you let me know.

Thx in advance,

MadMike

Edited by MadMike[Brig2010]

I doubt you can check who killed them without addEventHandler "killed".