Sign in to follow this  
XxWhiteWidowxX

Arma 2 DLCs on Multiple Arma 2 OA keys

Hello, If you are encountering the same problem as me when i bought Arma Complete Collection i am here to help you

If you are getting this when you start Arma: gyazo.com/a8ed4b14772b0924bfc2b75178b1d7df

Or getting kicked for air.pmc.pbo, you are at the right place. The problem is your DLC cd keys Such as BAF or PMC are attached to another arma 2 oa cd key. this can be fixed easy by following these steps

Step 1: Open you Arma II: OA directory (Usually here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead) Find The folders BAF, PMC, ARC( BAF- British Armed Forces DLC. PMC- Private Millitary Company DLC. ARC- Army of the Czech Republic DLC.) After you find those folders extract them to a folder. Then rename them like so gyazo.com/e3a6b9d6618c7c606b073746d30b6231

Step 2: after you have the folders renamed. open up steam, right click each DLC and select "Delete Local Content"

Step 3: Re-install the DLCs

Step 4: after the DLCs Do not launch the arma you dont want the new DLC folders attached to

Step 5: Now Log into your other steam account you want to use and launch arma 2 oa

Step 5: Should work now

---------- Post added at 02:37 ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 ----------

Step 6: Take arma 2 OA folder out of steamapps and put in in Program files or where ever doesn't matter

Step 7: Make a new steam account

Step 8: Add non steam game to library and launch

---------- Post added at 02:38 ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 ----------

Step 6-8 for non steam keys