Sign in to follow this  
Reignhardt

*Spoiler Alert* Question about the Campaign

I am on the mission to Rescue Captain Aurora from the APA. I took Island Isolus and as soon as I hacked the command center, a cut-scene took over telling me that I would have to rescue her from a medical pod/facility. The scene quits with the Captain asking for coordinates, and the female officer telling him that she will upload them, and then I am back on the carrier with all vehicles docked.

The map has no waypoint, there is nothing on the HUD, I found what appear to be several mission buildings but no way to open them even when driving right up to the door. I am guessing this should be a FPS mission but it will not activate? :confused: :( Anyone have any idea how I am to save her or progress the story?? Thanks in advance for your help!! :cool:

Ok so I went to 2 more islands where the same cinematic was shown and then again on a 3rd island. On the 3rd island, it actually started the FPS sequence and I was able to complete the mission. Not sure if this will be the same experience for everyone or not. I did try reloading before going to the first island and that just had the same affect. I'm past that part now, but confused why it worked this way? Anyone have any feedback?

Ok so I went to 2 more islands where the same cinematic was shown and then again on a 3rd island. On the 3rd island, it actually started the FPS sequence and I was able to complete the mission. Not sure if this will be the same experience for everyone or not. I did try reloading before going to the first island and that just had the same affect. I'm past that part now, but confused why it worked this way? Anyone have any feedback?

I have had the same problem, I reloaded with no result, I guess I just keep capturing Islands til it happens, thanks for the heads up.