Sign in to follow this  
shadow warrior

Floating yellow enemy target bug???

I have a floating yellow enemy target which doesnt actually 'lock' onto any enemy. It just sits there or floats around the screen - and if you try to go towards it you can basically stand on it and nothing is there!?!

next patch??! biggrin.gif

Hi shadow warrior,

If you play in cadet mode, you sometimes get the floating yellow target showing you where you should stand/walk/run in relation to your squad.

I've seen that floating target thing as well, it is the target one and not the formation square. Sometimes if your told to target a soldier and the yellow square apears, it follows the soldier. If the soldier dives behind a bush the yellow target box keeps travelling in the direction that the soldier was travelling in (but he's really behind the bush). It usuallt hapens in long range combat. This could be a bug. It it could be realism, suggesting their last known position, cos if they dive behind a building or something, you can't see them any more (meaning you can't target them unless you see them). It's all so confusing :confused:

But I just wanted to let you know I've seen it too...

Lets get some answers

This is probably a feature.

Maybe you were not suposed to see him dive into some shrubs and it displays the target box still moving as it would if he didnt stop to chew some leaves.