Sign in to follow this  
ShooterSix

Please help me find this simple SecOps mission!

Hey guys!

Arma 2 and OA being a sandbox game, I like to RP my character. All I simply want is a SecOps mission in Chenarous with me as the Americans, versus the Russians. Or I would even be happy with vice versa. I don't like doing the built in SecOps missions because the enemies are too random with CDF, etc.

Please, point me in the right direction!

Thanks in advance.

You can limit the enemies spawned with the ACM to be only Russians if you wanted. If you're just looking for something easy I'd suggest the mission templates or just hop in the editor and whip something up. Use random size waypoints to mix things up a bit.

You can limit the enemies spawned with the ACM to be only Russians if you wanted. If you're just looking for something easy I'd suggest the mission templates or just hop in the editor and whip something up. Use random size waypoints to mix things up a bit.

Okay thanks, I took some initiative here. I have intense ACM now spawning only Russians and USMC, as well as infinite support from CAS/Artie, etc etc. Now, with these SecOps missions, how to I make the SecOp manager to only spawn Russians for the random missions? That I'm stumped on, the Wiki doesn't seem to help with this one.