Sign in to follow this  
kevaskous

My server issues!

It would seem that my server randomly disconnects people, for no apparent reason. the machine itself has never done this before, it is most definately arma related, what can cause random DC's?

A side note, when DC'd the server doesn't show up for that person any longer, or, it shows as an red X with a bunch of ?'s for an extended period of time, while others play along just fine.

Have you checked your server RPT to see if there are any errors?

And what do you mean randomly disconnects people? What does the message say when they are disconnecting?

Nope don't even know where that file is. And I mean exactly what I said. It simply drops their connection, randomly, for no reason at all. But only doe it to one person at a time, rest play just fine. But it happens to anyone.

Nope don't even know where that file is. And I mean exactly what I said. It simply drops their connection, randomly, for no reason at all. But only doe it to one person at a time, rest play just fine. But it happens to anyone.

you didn't answer my question...

What does it say when they drop? Does it Say Player Losing Connection or does it say Player Timed Out by BattlEye?

And are you sure people aren't just quitting or crashing themselves.