Sign in to follow this  
Spozzi

Objective help

Hey guys

I have a problem, I am trying to make an objective along the lines of "gather intelligence" where the player has to grab a bunch of file's (or any object) from a corpse or from a building, but I lack the knowledge of how to do so here's what I need to know;

* How to spawn documents inside buildings or on bodies that the player can pick up and what those objects are called (I looked through the editor but cant find any).

* How to set a trigger so that when the player has picked it up the trigger will activate.

* How to spawn enemies inside buildings and get them to face a certain direction.

I have been to the Wiki but it's to overwhelming (although it has helped before), i have no knowledge of sqf or sqs before you ask. Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance gents,

Spozzi:cool:

Thanks for the help Ghost, exactly what I needed. Now I only need to know how to spawn a person or object inside a building or structure, I know how to do it with way points I just spawn the unit next to the house and get them to enter it with move way-points. and then they just face what ever direction they feel like but I want to spawn them inside the house and then have them face a certain direction, thanks again,

Spozzi