Sign in to follow this  
Scarface

How do i make a dm multi ?

Hi, Im pretty new at making flashpoint maps, actually this is my first one. Here are a few questions I would like answered smile.gif

Ok I spent a while putting 32 different playable soldiers, snipers etc etc etc (east, west and resistance) on a map exactly where I want them "by testing each one", saved it as multiplayer, then when I goto make a server I get in there and I spawn, and if I get shot its the end and I dont respawn... so how do i make myself respawn at randomly one of the 32 places i put in?

How do I make a crate in with say 3 sniper rifles, rocket launcher, a few of this and that?

I would like to know how to make a boundry, so if people go outside it they die, or I would rather when someone goes outside the boundry a warning comes up, and if they dont go back in they start to die.

What is the max players for a FP server? with further updates will this # increase?

How can i make the dead bodies dissapear after they have been dead for a while.

How can I make it so I can see myself on the map when running around?

Everytime I choose this map, how can I have the option of how long it goes for. And when someone hits a certain score the maps finishes and that person wins. smile.gif

Thanks your help will be much appreciated with any of these questions smile.gif