Sign in to follow this  
Tarantul_A

Cant get the Island ingame, wrp issue

Hey guys,

I am sorry about to start a new threat for my problem, but I couldnt find respective threads which match with my issue.

I am playing ArmA and ArmA2 a while and wanted to try to create an own Island. The tools and tutorials around here are pretty well and handy, but I´ve aproblem where I absolutely have no explanation for.

To make it short.

The wrp file always disappears after binarizing.

The Story:

I used the great Tutorial by Sgt. Ace. Everythings worked as explained there. I setup Visitor and later BinPBO without any trouble. Texture overlays worked perfectly. Within Buldozer everythings worked fine. Nevertheless I am not able to see the island in the editor list, although binPBO was prepared as the tut ecpalins.

I noticed that the wrp file disappears after binarizing, so why works everythings fine and ends up with such a stupid error.

Please, does anyone has an idea why it is, or better a solution to fix that?

Thanks

Please post your project folders structure and all binpbo settings you are using for wrp disappearing. If island is not visible in the list it could be a config issue

Thanks for your replies guys, but the reason why was the plants2 folder, I stored it in the wrong directory so the wrp file couldn´t get generated...:j::j:

It works now...

Advice to all with similar issues, check the binarize log in the addons folder...always helpful :cool:

Tarantula