Sign in to follow this  
fleepee

transfer weapons and ammo in a MP campaign

I'm making a campaign, and I wish that it can be played in an hosted MP way.

I've got problems transfering weapons and ammo from a mission to the next one...

I'm using the weaponpool, I've got the weapons I had at the end of first mission added in the weaponpool all right, but when I reach the briefing of the second mission, I can't select any of them nor magazines...:confused:

It works perfectly when I'm not hosting the campaign and play the campaign in single player...

I've search the forum for answers, but nothing worked... :(

HELP ME!!!

I remember something like that in OFP:Res...but they didn't use the BIS weaponpool. Instead they used an ingenious menu system. Something I haven't seen the likes of since.

http://www.sinewsofwar.com/

I did a little work with it back in the day(wanted to come up with an awesome multiplayer campaign with all sorts of cool stuff....too bad I suck at making missions). The 6 mission campaign was awesome, you could save what equipment you had halfway through if needed(by taking it all to a specific building), and then save the mission data(mainly the player id's of the players so they could all come back to start the mission over, but with all the goodies, or go to the next mission). Only downside was when you had people joining you who didn't play with you previously, it kinda got weird. But otherwise, it was fun.

Maybe if you could get ahold of Crashdome(his email is on the website, not sure if it's still good or if he checks it even), he might be able to help you out.

there is nothing to download but one tutorial on this web site...

Any other idea?

Sorry, been busy this past week. Deployments suck on time.

I haven't been able to get ahold of him yet.

I thought there will be more positive answers to that important question!:D

I'm still losing time with that function...

Can't someone (may be from BIS?) help me?!!

As I wrote before:

I'm making a campaign, and I wish that it can be played in an hosted MP way.

As the scenario is civilians entering a resistance movement, it's important that the weapons they collect can be transfered to the next mission...

I'm using the weaponpool, I've got the weapons I had at the end of first mission added in the weaponpool all right, but when I reach the briefing of the second mission,

When I select weapons in the briefing, they disapear from weapon pool...

It works perfectly when I'm not hosting the campaign and play the campaign in single player...

I've search the forum for answers, but nothing worked...

HELP ME!!!

Sorry, never played around with campaigns. I do know there seems to be a bug with picking weapons during briefing and not having them in game on dedicated servers. Might be related?

I think MP campaigns are only available on hosted games, not on dedicated servers...

thats correct, you can play campaign missions on dedicated but one at a time like normal missions, no progress saving. To do a coop campaign you have to local host.

you can play campaign missions on dedicated but one at a time like normal missions

Campaign missions appear in th MP list on dedi once you've played them on local hosted game.

BUT THIS IS NOT THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD!!:D

I'm really surprised no one can help with this...