Sign in to follow this  
Vladimir

C01: convoy mission tactics

The CO1 Convoy mission is the only mission in the game that I cannot beat. I have beaten both Red Hammer & Operation Flashpoint on veteran and this mission is by far the hardest of them all. Have any of you found a good way to beat this mission besides pure luck? Any help is appreciated.

NOTE: This is a single player mission & not in the campaign. If you have not upgraded Flashpoint recently, you will not have this mission in the single mission menu.

Is this the mission where you have to supply some towns with ammo and fuel, but are ambushed after montinac?

I once had a problem there, because I stood in the town (most western town of island) and no enemy forces arrived.

A i played it for the second time, all was fine (a little bit hard to get to extraction with ALL my buddies alive (this is not obligatory)), i think so.

Isn't this one abit like the guardianone in 1985! Ifound thnat hard to beat cos i forget about trucks when fighting biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif ! HMM not sure how to beat this one though!