Sign in to follow this  
BlackDeath

More mission help

i wanna make it so when i destroy these 2 shilkas i can radio in a air strike of 2 ah-64's to come in and destroy the rest of the tank base, i know i have to do this with triggers but i cant seem to figure out how to get it to work

Hmmm, not sure if this will work but you can try it:

Set the 2 Ah-64 choppers to flying somewhere on the map where you want them to leave from that location. Now, put a MOVE WP for each right in front of them and a SEEK AND DESTROY WP for them where to go afer that the Shilka's are destroyed. Now make a trigger with an angle that you like where the 2 Shilka's are in and put in the Condition Field of it:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">not (alive nameofshilka1) and not (alive nameofshilka2)<span id='postcolor'>

And put the 'Type' to 'Switch'.

Activation: East

Now sync. the trigger with the first 2 Waypoints that you gave the choppers.

Now, when the two Shilka's are dead, the choppers will fly in.

This isn't really that you call them in with the radio, but I suggest you try it...

i got preety much everything you said done but im sitting in the editor right now wondering how i 'sync' it with the seek and destroy WP's, i am a newbie here so i dont know much

thanks man, i messed around with it and got it to work, i dont think i could do this with a10's because there planes and always fly forward. it would be cool if i could waste the tanks and then tell the choppers to come in through radio, but this will do perfectly.

No prob m8, I think somebody else knows how to activate the choppers via Radio, but I don't know how, sorry.

ive been there, the tutorial on vehicle respawning didnt help for shit, if i could get vehicle respawning id be at least HALF way done with my map but no one knows how to do it, and i know its possible because ive played a map that had it.