Sign in to follow this  
Dynablue

AI\'s and Impossible shots

I was playing the Revenge mission and my team had circled around North of Vigny and we commenced to attack from the rear of the enemy. At first we did really well but then as I was crawling behind a building I got shot and killed. The DeathCAM showed that the AI had shot through the entire building, several bushes across a road and through 2 sides of a fence. The AI was prone and couldn't have seen the building I was in, much less use his AK to shoot through it.Why can't my soldiers be like that!?

I understand BIS went with the collective mind approach towards AI and aiming, but something like that goes a long ways towards detracting from an otherwise very fun game. If there is any way to patch that kind of behaviour it would be greatly appreciated, I'm sure.

yep i agree the AI is godlike in ther shooting skills

in 1 mission i was prone in a bush in the middle of a forest and fire 1 M16 round and hit the enemy soldier he turns around and fires a 3rnd burst and all 3 bullets hit me in the head

if that and some other bugs were fixed this would be the best game ever

and so far BIS has done a really good job, most companys just abandon a game and its gamers after they make their money on it

this has been my biggest beef since I bought the game. Unrealistic shots to the head, while your on the run from a guy w/ an AK....

Why are my shots bouncing all around him when I'm prone or it takes 3 shots unless I'm a sniper? This has to be out in the next patch along w/ making COOP more stable mad.gif