Sign in to follow this  
Wadi

My new campaign!

I am making a campaign that runs at the same time as the original campaign. It will be quite long, so I will need all the help I can get.

There are 2 characters in it, a chopper pilot and an inf. guy.

The chopper pilot gets shot down right at the start of the campaign and is found by the Resistance before making back to friendly lines. The inf. guy starts as a Corporal and just after NATO get kicked off Everon, he makes Lieutenant. He makes captain just after they return to Everon and is involved in a few Black Ops missions because he can do anything (eg. Mortar, Sniper etc.).

I am working all on my own, so any help, stroyline ideas etc. would be useful. I have already made 3 missions and a Cutscene.

How do you make people talk in CutScenes?

Looking forward to suggestions. biggrin.gif

I would also like to know, how can you get soldiers mouth move.

My first infantry mission is one where you have to secure the area north of Lamentin, so the enemy can not attack Lamentin from there. However, I am stuck for inpiration for the second inf. mission. Any ideas? confused.gif

I'll help you make the missions and talk about different ideas? If so add a reply. I have over 550 units and i can but any trees, buildings, objects ect. So maybe I can help?

Wadi,

Maybe the Second mission involves aggresive patrolling around Lamentin. The patroling leads you to discover large amounts of Russian Armor preparing to counter-attack. Your infantry squad has 5 minutes to prepare to ambush the column when it tries to assault Lamentin.

Aircover will arrive as soon as possible because they are currently on another mission.

Cloney: Great, problem solved! Please post any other ideas you have up.

GulfWar: I need all the help I can get, so of course you can help.

(Good to see I am finally getting some replies on this topic)

Cloney: I will make it light armour, like BMP's and BMP 2's, as I don't think an infantry squad of nine men will do much damage to a T80 platoon!

Cloney, I made that mission you suggested. It is short, but really good, there are tons of BMP's and a Shilka and a T72.

It is a great town holding mission.

Any other ideas? biggrin.gif