Sign in to follow this  
nzdfcrash

ANG C-130H Hercules

no just edit the config! where you see this "transportSoldier = 20;" just change the 20 too 64! that should work!

cool got it, thanks soldier2390. Has anyone gotten any of crashes c-130s to land?. I've tried every variant since the original J model wont follow waypoints and it crashes just before the airfield. I also get an error with the flare system stating USAF_C130\scripts\flaresmoke.sqs cannot be found. Its funny, you cant make the C130J follow WPs or takeoff and you cant make the crsh models land, or at least I havent gotten them to work. So for now I'm just spawning and deleteing

i cant help you on that, i dont have arma2, but for the script errors go into the scripts open them, then change the paths to load with that model!

ok everyone! as far as crashes versions, with the landing problem goes....it is being fixed now! and he will shortly release them all updated, and hopefull my versions too...which btw does mine have any porblems? if so report them to crash(as he has to do all my c-130 stuff....i dont have arma2),

but anyhow here is the Arizona ANG C-130 Textures!!! i could not find a good reference pic, so the only thing not exactly currect is the writing on the tail fin...it says "arizona" for now, till some one shows me a pic or tells me what it says in real life!

Download Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/291622994/Arizona_ANG_C-130_Textures.7z

next up the "big lone star state"! p.s i would love to see a pic of how the arizona c-130 turned out! good luck