Sign in to follow this  
DodgeME

Montiniac must fall!

Hmmm there are words that there is another mission of you first take Montiniac. Here is what l do. I clear Montiniac and then an order comes that we must pull back, then our truck stops, gets disabled. I then take out the Russians and wait for BlackHawk to come but them a Hind comes and sends it to hell leaving me playing the forest mission with all my team mates dead!!!

I have played this mission many times and never got to the alternative one. How will l get to the other mission?

Thanks.

Fail to clear Montignac. You may have to kill a team mate to assure this.

This will take you to the Strange Meeting mission.

Mission After Montignac is better than Strange Metting. Strange meeting is just like all others. Nothing special.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Mar. 25 2002,23:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Mission After Montignac is better than Strange Metting. Strange meeting is just like all others. Nothing special.<span id='postcolor'>

Strange Meeting has... no.. I better not...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ Mar. 26 2002,16:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Strange Meeting has... no.. I better not...<span id='postcolor'>

What? confused.gif

err... i managed to get my entire squad killed on the way to that darn house and sneak all the way to the alternate evac zone took a good hour but god i love those missions

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 26 2002,20:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, don't!<span id='postcolor'>

It has good music smile.gif

Hmmm l played it and is quite hard. Those Russians are too many and then there are many tanks along the road. I was proud of my self when l got a direct hit with the gurl custav on that T-72 biggrin.gif

Ahh if you don't want to you don't have to go up the dirt road. You can follow the convoy and before running into any enemy troops or tanks turn left and head for the 2nd evac zone. You might get a BMP on your tail but just let out a few of your guys and they take it out as well as some T72 if your lucky. Just head right for the evac zone if you don't want to fight. First time I played it I cleared the way to the house and went through the forest cleared that out, ran to Morton saw a load of dead americans, ended up being the only surviver (which is suppost to happen) and crawled along the coast right near Morton where many Russians could have looked over and shot me. Then headed north to rescue point. After that I never did it again. Just headed right there.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hardliner @ Mar. 27 2002,15:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 26 2002,20:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, don't!<span id='postcolor'>

It has good music  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

After montignac is still better.

The two missions are the same thing. Difference being that in After Montignac your alone and use the UAZ, in Strange Meeting you have more comrades with you and your in a truck sometimes I get chased by BMP and or T72s and infantry (the way I play this mission I do anyway) its basically the same thing. I like SM better. Good music at start and at end, altho end music would be in AM too.