Sign in to follow this  
Sneeper

Questions concerning editor

Yup exactly. If it finishes it's S&D waypoint by killing everything it detected, and it's next waypoint is a HOLD, it'll just hover there waiting.

Yup exactly. If it finishes it's S&D waypoint by killing everything it detected, and it's next waypoint is a HOLD, it'll just hover there waiting.

What's a HOLD used for anyway?

A HOLD waypoint makes a group stop and wait where they are until a SWITCH type Trigger releases them and they can move to the next waypoint. Good for things like Ambushes or timed/coordinated movements.

A HOLD waypoint makes a group stop and wait where they are until a SWITCH type Trigger releases them and they can move to the next waypoint. Good for things like Ambushes or timed/coordinated movements.

Thanks! You're awsome, seriously :)

Now i have a question which might or might not give you some trouble though..

I'm trying to make a convoy, consisting of 2 x t72, 4 x trucks, 1 x uaz and an ambulance. The problem is i want them to stay in a nice line behind eachother on the road while traveling to a location.

Could you help me on accomplishing this?

They seem to zigzag off and on the road and definately not in a line..

If you played Operation Flashpoint you might know a mission called "Convoy Trouble" or something like that which featured you having to take down a russian convoy with an assault chopper.

Thanks in advance.

If you search for "convoy" here you'll see that they cause us misery. :)

There's been a lot of ideas, but none I've seen that really made usable convoy's look good or stay together.

There is a Mando script out there that might work though, can't remember it's name though, something pathing? I'll look for it when I get home.